MKA OLSEN FOR BIKBOK

I don't want to bore you with this shoot of the collection of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen for BikBok (you've probably seen it more than twice already), but I just looove this collection! And I find it a pity that BikBok doesn't send to other European countries for the moment, besides Sweden and Norway. Aaaaah. I was kinda hoping that people would have start selling pieces on Ebay by now, but that doesn't appear to be the case as well. Such a pity..

Follow Tao of Sophia with Bloglovin, Facebook or Instagram

3 comments :

  1. GREAT clothing line!

    xo Charlotte - aliceroxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow this is amazing!!


    I wish Bikbok delivered to the UK :(


    love your blog, I'm now following you!

    www.fashion-form.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This collection is amazing!! Everything they touch is gold, they def have the midas touch those twins - love everything about this.

    PS thanks for getting in touch on IFB, your blog is awesome xx

    ReplyDelete